Meet Our Leadership Team
Meet Allied’s leadership team – comprised of technical innovators and industry experts who combine a problem-solving engineering mindset with strategic operational experience. Guided by Allied’s Core Values, they are committed to cultivating Allied’s client-focused culture as the company continues to grow and expand into new markets.
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Ken is responsible for the overall strategic, technical, operational and financial success of Allied. His primary responsibilities involve strategic planning, enhancing internal and customer-facing technology systems and networks, and ensuring that the operational and financial resources are running efficiently and effectively. His vision led Allied to be the first Internet Service Provider in the DC region to deploy cutting-edge technology that delivers fiber-optic quality broadband Ethernet LAN services over existing copper wires. Under Ken’s leadership, Allied expanded its services to include next-generation DWDM fiber-optic broadband services and business-class hosted VOIP telephone service. Ken completed his studies in Electrical and Computer Engineering at Drexel University in 1983.
Chief Information Officer
Trey is responsible for product development and engineering, as well as data analytics and business process improvement. Trey joined Allied in 2012 and has held a number of roles, including Manager of Network Operations and Director of Engineering. During his time at Allied, Trey has successfully performed a number of roles, including special assignments to address mission critical issues company-wide. He has 20 years of technical and management experience across a variety of high-tech industries including telecom service providers, network equipment manufacturers, software development companies, technical consulting firms and systems integrators. Trey is a Juniper Network Certified Associate and holds a MEF Carrier Ethernet Certification.
Our Core Values
Rooted in the vision of our founder, Allied’s Core Values are the foundation for how we choose to approach business.
- Stewardship: Taking ownership for your area of responsibility, for the good of the company, our clients, our employees and our communities.
- Integrity: Doing the right thing and ensuring that your words and actions match.
- Excellence: Being the best by delivering the best. Serving our internal and external clients in ways that exceed their expectations.
- CaNI: Using our creativity to create a cycle of Constant and Never-ending Improvement.
- Empowerment: Believing that people have the innate ability to succeed, and giving them the tools and autonomy to do their jobs. Understanding that falling down is part of growing up.