We're passionate about the people, technology, innovation and creativity around which our business is based. If you're interested in joining our team, please e-mail us a copy of your resume and a letter highlighting your capabilities to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently accepting qualified candidates for the following positions.
Title: MANAGER OF NETWORK OPERATIONS CENTER Department: OPERATIONS Location: WASHINGTON, D.C. Classification: FULL-TIME / PERMANENT About the Position The Network Operations Manager (NOC) is responsible for designing the appropriate processes and procedures to build a proactive technical support center, managing the Network Operations Center (NOC) staff, and taking ownership of all technical issues. Responsibilities Manage NOC Staff Responsible […]
Title: ENTERPRISE SALES EXECUTIVE, VOICE Department: SALES Location: WASHINGTON, D.C. Classification: FULL-TIME / PERMANENT About the Position The Enterprise Sales Executive-Voice role uncovers, qualifies, proposes and closes new business focusing specifically on Hosted VOIP opportunities relating to 200+ stations (large deals). In this critical role the successful candidate will have the responsibility for the acquisition and delivery of […]
Title: DIRECTOR CHANNEL SALES Department: SALES Location: WASHINGTON, D.C. Classification: FULL-TIME / PERMANENT About the Position The Director of Channel Sales will manage the development and implementation of partner growth utilizing an extended Sales Force outside of the Allied office. This is a critical leadership role within the Allied team, and will require cross-functional leadership skills to work […]
We are looking for a Human Resources leader to originate and drive goals, strategies, objectives and tactics that will create a results oriented culture emphasizing and rewarding the behaviors, traits and skills that Allied values.
At Allied our Core Values are the foundation for how we choose to approach business. They are rooted in the vision of our founder who challenges us to be the best while maintaining exemplary business ethics and standards of personal responsibility. The words are simple: Integrity, Stewardship, Empowerment, CaNI (Constant and Never Ending Improvement), and Excellence. However the execution of our work, in alignment with our core values, is what ensures Allied is a company that continues to make a difference for our customers, employees, employees’ families, and the communities that we serve.
- Taking ownership for your area of responsibility.
- This includes the company, our customers, employees and our communities.
- Believing people have the innate ability to succeed.
- Giving people the tools and autonomy to do their jobs.
- Understanding that falling down is part of growing up.
- Doing the right thing.
- Ensuring your words and actions match.
- Delivering the best, being the best.
- Serving our internal and external customers in ways that exceed their expectations.
- Using our creativity to create a cycle of Constant and Never-ending Improvement.
Ask us anything and we’ll be happy to answer. Here are a few of the ones we get asked the most:
- How long have you been providing services?
- Allied Telecom has been providing communication services since 1990.
- Do you provide voice services?
- Of course. We provide Hosted PBX, PRI Service, and SIP Trunking for businesses across the Mid-Atlantic region. Allied’s suite of IP voice services are all On-Net ensuring you the most reliable quality of service available.
- Are you a reseller and if so, who are your partners?
- Allied Telecom is a facilities based communication services provider. We do not re-package or resell other carriers’ products.
- Do you offer residential services?
- Allied does not provide residential services but does provide custom business solutions for telework and remote access to corporate systems.
- How can I tell if I qualify for your services?
- To confirm availability, please contact a representative at 202-349-0408.
- How long does it take to get connected?
- If your company is located in a “Lit” building, we can often provide the same day service. Other solutions can be delivered in 15 days or less. To determine your availability, please contact a representative at 202-349-0408.
- I am not in one of your buildings. Can I still receive service?
- Yes. We offer a variety of customized options to deliver service outside our immediate footprint. For additional information, please contact a representative at 202-349-0408.
- Allied Telecom Group, LLC
- 1120 20th Street, NW
- Suite 500 South
- Washington, DC 20036
- 202.541.9000 – Main
- 202.541.9050 – Fax
- 866.595.9915 – Toll Free
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5 PM
- Customer Care
- Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5:30 PM
- Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5:30 PM
- Technical Support 24×7
- 866.593.8233 – Toll Free
Get In Touch
Use this form to submit a sales inquiry, contact Support/Security, inquire about your account or request service.